Our Welding Technology Program
- Manipulate the power of fire and electricity to design and construct the metal products people use every day.
- Use advanced welding techniques and fabrication equipment to join, cut, bend, and manipulate metal for industrial or artistic applications.
- Work independently and in teams to build, assemble, and repair metal projects.
- Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education.
- The welding technology program is two years in length. Students have the opportunity to obtain industry certification, as well as, OSHA 10-hour general industry and CPR instruction.
- Students successfully completing the program have the opportunity to earn free dual enrollment college credit providing all requirements are met.
Welding Entry Level Salary Range
- Hourly: $13.46 – $18.95
- Annual: $27,990 – $39,410
*Source - Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment & Wages
Related Career Pathways
- Aircraft Welder*
- Certified Welder*
- Fabrication Shop Owner*
- Iron Worker*
- Pipe Welder*
- Production Manager*
- Robotic Weld Operator*
- Safety Inspector*
- Underwater Welder*
- Welding Inspector*
*with additional education in this field.