Our Physical Therapy Program
- Use sports-specific training, injury recognition, and physical therapy to prepare and rehabilitate the physically active.
- Diagnose, prevent, and rehabilitate injuries by using advanced techniques while consulting and interacting with medical professionals.
- Work with certified athletics trainers as well as fitness and healthcare professionals to assist with injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Prepared for state licensure, immediate employment, and further education.
- Desire to work in the healthcare field.
- Students should have an interest in client care.
- Steady physical activity is required and may consist of walking, standing, and assist in moving clients and/or equipment.
Related Career Specialties
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Chiropractor Assistant
- Massage Therapist
- Athletics Trainer
- Physical Training
- Ergonomics Specialist
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Wellness Consultant
- This program is designed to be completed in two years. CAVIT will award a certificate of completion to students successfully completing the two-year program.