- Build, program, and fly high-tech drones to perform data-gathering missions.
- Work with clients and industry leaders on mission planning, flight operations, and analysis.
- Apply emerging technologies in agriculture, public safety, marketing, engineering, and surveying.
- Prepared for national certification, immediate employment, and further education.
- Desire to work in the aviation field
- Students should have an interest in designing, building, and operating drones.
- Steady physical activity is required and may consist of walking, standing, and running in open spaces.
Related Career Specialties
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operator
- Drone Pilot
- Field Technician
- Surveyor Assistant
- Real Estate Photographer
- Flight Test Technician
- Drone Technician
- Building Inspector
- Commercial Airline Pilot
- Aerospace Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
We have designed this program for you to be able to complete it within two years. CAVIT will award a certificate of completion to students successfully completing the two-year program.