Our Construction Technology Program for 2024–2025
- Maintain, repair, construct, and remodel buildings and homes in a real-world, practical setting.
- Provide technical knowledge and skills to residential and commercial building construction and remodeling.
- Experience blueprint reading, site preparation, and hands-on training in carpentry, masonry, plumbing, roofing, machining, electrical wiring and site layout.
- Upon successful completion of the two-year program, students have the opportunity to test for OSHA-30 Construction certification.
Construction Labor Entry Level Salary Range
- Hourly: $15.35–$19.10
- Annual: $31,930–$39,730
*Source - Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment & Wages
Related Career Pathways
- Cement Mason
- Building Inspector
- Building Manager
- Company Owner
- Construction Foreman
- Construction Manager
- Construction Superintendent
- Professional Builder
*with additional education in this field.