Our Internship Program
Students will apply their technical skills in real world learning environments.
- By May 1, 2022, 80% of the advanced medical assistant and dental assistant students will complete a 40-hour internship.
- By July 1, 2022, 80% of the advanced nursing assistant students will complete a 70-hour clinical experience.
- By July 1, 2022, 80% of the advanced veterinary assistant students will complete a 120-hour internship experience.
- By August 1, 2022, 80% of the advanced medical assistant students working towards registered medical assistant (RMA) national certification will complete an additional 200-hour internship.
Impact of Program on Students
- Students will feel empowered through serving others.
- Students will be able to apply their skills in a real world setting.
- Students will work alongside business professionals.
Reflection, Celebration, and Recognition
Students journal before and after each internship and participate in discussion groups held at monthly meetings.