Our Work-Based Learning Program
Students will apply their technical skills in real world learning environments.
- By May 15, 2023, 75% of Allied Health and Cosmetology students will complete two school-based clinic experiences.
- By May 15, 2023, 75% of AIT, Drone, Fire Science, and Law Enforcement students will complete a mock business industry project.
Impact of Program on Students
- Students will feel empowered through serving others.
- Students will be able to apply their skills in a real world setting.
- Students will work alongside business professionals.
Reflection, Celebration, and Recognition
Students are evaluated on their professional and technical skills applied during work-based learning and participate in discussions after each experience.