Our Dental Assistant Program
- Provide high quality patient care as an important part of the operatory team in a modern dental environment.
- Perform a wide range of dental office operations including x-rays, chair side assistance, instrument transfer, and preparation of teeth impressions.
- Work alongside a dental professional to ensure patients receive outstanding treatment.
- Prepared for dental assistant examination and advanced training.
The dental assistant program is two years in length. Students have the opportunity to obtain two Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) industry certifications, as well as OSHA 10-Hour Healthcare and CPR instruction.
Awards and Recognitions
- 4th Place-Dental Terminology Contest, International HOSA Conference, 2019
- Gold-Dental Terminology Contest-Arizona HOSA Conference, 2019
- Silver-Dental Terminology Contest-Arizona HOSA Conference, 2019
- Bronze-Dental Science Contest-Arizona HOSA Conference, 2019
Related Career Pathways
- Dental Assistant
- Office Management Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Dental Hygenist
- Chairside Dental Assistant
- Dental Coding and Billing Assistant
- Dental Office Receptionist
- Dental Technician
- Dental Insurance Claims
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Oral Surgeon