Our Home Health Program
- Experience the joy and satisfaction of helping others with activities of daily living in a home setting.
- Work alongside home health professionals to follow the prescribed plan of care.
- Develop professional work ethics and medical skills while providing comprehensive care.
- Prepared for state certification, immediate employment, and further education.
- Desire to work in the healthcare field.
- Students should have an interest in providing patient care.
- Steady physical activity is required and may consist of walking, standing, and assisting in moving patients and/or equipment.
Related Career Specialties
- Home Health Aide
- Direct Care Worker
- Certified Caregiver
- Patient Care Technician
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Health Services Administrator
- This program is designed to be completed in two years. CAVIT will award a certificate of completion to students successfully completing the two-year program.